Sunday, September 4, 2011

Overheating Is Bad For You

Well, that's what I get for feeling like everything was actually going right for once.

My aunt and uncle are blessing their baby tomorrow about 25 minutes away and we have been having family gatherings the last two days so I have been driving down there a bit recently. However, it wasn't until tonight on my way back that I noticed the temperature gauge reading all the way over to hot on my engine. That's not good. I parked and checked and lookie there I'm leaking coolant like there's no tomorrow, but the thing is there is a tomorrow and I need my car. Did I blow a gasket or a hose or something? gee-whiz! And it's looking like the levels are reeeeally low, or maybe gone for the coolant so that's not good and I can't really go buy some in the morning because 1. it's Sunday, and B. it's 9am church I need to get to.

I am not a happy camper right now. >:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment