Thursday, August 11, 2011

Societal Terror

That's right folks, I am officially a menace to society. Never thought it would happen, always imagined when I was little that I'd be married and have at least one kid by now. That's ok though, I think things tend to happen at the right times for us in our lives.

A friend of mine said a couple weeks ago, upon my mention of this impending doom, that I still had plenty of time because she had heard of someone, or knew someone, I don't remember which, who had called the wrong person and ended up talking for 6 hours with her and they ended up getting married. So, she said, just start going through the ward (congregation) list and see if you end up talking to anyone for 6 hours and then marry her. Sound advice to be sure, but unfortunately the day has come and my phone frenzy has left me no nearer to the goal. Just kidding, I didn't call every girl.. I don't know if I could handle that... There was only one real problem with her strategy: her number was not on the list as she had recently moved. But don't worry, I already have it. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment