Thursday, October 6, 2011

Microeconomics and Jedi

So in my microeconomics class I am learning about marginal utility and how you can maximize your total utility (or basically happiness) by using your income to purchase goods in such a way to get the greatest utility per dollar. I told my coworker about this.

I read an article about how it sucks to be a jedi. I started to really want a lightsaber. I told my coworker about this.

"I am pretty sure that a lightsaber would give me a lot of utility," I mentioned.

Without turning she said, "you're special James."

Yes, yes I am.

1 comment:

  1. at the risk of ruining your potential happiness, perhaps you should see this "semi-educational video" on being a Jedi. This is a warning.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T819usZLQtE

    ReplyDelete