- Began a Dungeons & Dragons game with Phillip, Stephanie, and Matt.
- Leveled Up
- Experienced some miscommunication
- Had an awkward Valentine's day
- Julie and I broke up
- Kung Fu was a beast and made me throw up (but I love Kung Fu, it rocks)
- Amanda got home from her mission
- I got a new CPU cooler that has red LEDs and it's awesome.
- I took a girl from my ward out a couple of times
- A girl from my FHS class sent me a couple vibes (I'll come around to this again in a bit)
- Learned some jujitsu
- Met a girl that went to my junior high at the same time I did, in my same grade, who I could not remember. Let's just say she grew up... a lot.
- Got her number
- Went on a date with a different girl from my ward and played racquetball for the first time. totally awesome
- Got a wicked bruise on my arm from Kung Fu/Jujitsu
- Decided to pick up on the vibes from earlier and got the girl's number
- Ordered a modular PSU for my computer that has an LED switch so I can make the LEDs blue, white, or turn them off. It's a 1000 watt bad boy
- Ordered a book that my coworker and friend Renee's friend wrote called Entwined
- Took out the girl from my class and had fun "ring shopping"
- Received the book less than 24 hours from the time I ordered it, totally a record.
- Wrote this list of stuff that happened
Thursday, March 31, 2011
A list of Stuff
Ok, it has been a long time since I wrote anything in here. So how about a recap of recent events beginning from the last post. Well, and some stuff before it.